Monday, June 30, 2008

I have trouble!

Ia anybody having a problem with accessing the Google Reader? I have not been able to read any blogs through the reader site. It give me a message,"Done with errors", but would not go there. I am still able to get to each individual blog, but I have to print them in a narrow format which uses an awful lot of paper and takes going to each blog. This takes a bunch of time.
I am still reveling in my vacation of last week. I forgot to mention that Mike too me to breakfast at the "Breakfast Club". I had a full serving of " Helen's Solidarity" AKA "The grill cleaners special". It was fabulous! The weather was terrific all week long and Tybee was Tybee.
I'll talk later.
Love.

3 comments:

CShore said...

I haven't had any problems with google lately. It almost sounds like a problem with your browser maybe? I hope you get it sorted out quickly!

Peggie said...

I haven't had any problems with Google either. I can't imagine what the problem is. I know you are using Mozilla....maybe there is an update to it that you need to download? Let us know when you get it sorted out. Glad you had a great vacation. Love ya!!

Katie said...

I haven't had any problems either! Glad you had a good vacation!! :)