Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jig!!!






We drove home from Peg's house today and brought to a close the wonderful vacation we have been on for 2 weeks.



Now I told you that Peg helped me with my blog page and as you can see I am able to add photos as well as just words. I can check all the other blogs from my page. Pretty nifty.



The picture you see is of all of us as we came out of Luray Caverns. We had just been some 250 feet below the ground level. This is a natural wonder that everyone needs to see It is awsome!



When we left here we drove to the Skyline Drive. There we reached and altitude of around 5000 feet. What a dramatic change.

This picture is of "See no evil, Speak no evil and Hear no evil" Also known as Elanore, Betty & Nancy. The picture was taken at one of the lookout points on the Skyline Drive. The drive is a long and winding road that is just filled with beautiful senic vistas. I know Bill and Peg have driven this route before, but some of the views can take your breath away. Even the 3 evils agreed that it was worth the ride.
I'll blog again real soon to show some of the other wonderful sights we saw during our vacation.
Glad to see Kenny has joined us. What a funny blogger he is.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!! I am equally glad you told us, in order, who was who in the picture... Those Connaire girls are so hard to tell apart!! HaHaHa!! :)

JP2E said...

Thanks to KEEBLER for closing down the hollow tree so that all the elves could have this time together...

Peggie said...

Great job posting the photos!!! Next time you're on your blog, give me a call and I'll walk you through getting rid of the word verification below the comment box. It's very easy and everyone will thank you for it!! It was great seeing you guys, even if it was only for a short overnight. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!

CShore said...

I laughed SO hard at your description of that picture, and by the time I composed myself I read your reference further down to 'the 3 evils' again and I lost it one more time.

JP2E said...

What happened to the other header photo? law catch up with you? or maybe the witness protection thing didn't work out, huh?
Glad you have the page figured out to the point where you can make changes more easily...

Sue said...

As always it is fun to hear the travel adventures and see the good photos.

Michael Taylor said...

Skyline dr is byuuuT-ful! we loved it too.