Thursday, May 22, 2008

High in the mountains

Sorry I have not been blogging for a while, but I have to use the resort's computer and it is not always easy to get to.
We arrived Sunday at this really nice resort in the mountains. Driving the mountain roads is somewhat of a challange, especialy at night. Monday I went to an orientation that is really a sales pitch. I don't hasv time now to explain, but Aunt El went as my wife and her name was Betty.
Tuesday was a great wine tour. 2 wineries and mucho tasting.
Yesterday we were in DC on a tour. We left here at 6:00AM and got back at 10:00 PM. Long day but a good trip. I love DC. We will revisit it. Later we go up to a very high spot called (of all things) lookout point.
Tommorows schedule is Lauray Caverns.
Gotto go for now.
Love

5 comments:

CShore said...

Sounds like a great trip! I'm glad to hear you are having so much fun. Take care and talk to you soon. Love you.

Peggie said...

Ditto what Chris said. Can't wait to see you guys next week. Have a great rest of your vacation and drive safely. Love ya!!

Michael Taylor said...

We took the kids to DC a few years ago. They especially loved the FDR memorial.

JP2E said...

Sounds like your having a great time. Are you sure the wine tasting didn't come first? How else do you explain the whole mother/aunt/wife story?(LOL)
See you when you get home. And please bring the correct sister...

Sue said...

I am now on the new site. Hope you are having fun. See you when you get back home.