Thursday, May 29, 2008

You know I need help because......

As I said before (even if you didn't read it) We are at Peg's. Last night she was assisting me in adding elements to my blog page. Look at it now and you will see some vital changes. I can now find all my wonderful friend's blogs from my very own page (whoo Hoo). This has not been an easy process for some one who doesn't understand what the hell I am doing.
Today we will be heading home at last. We will nit be traveling for several weeks. Then it's on to Tybee (Whoo hoo).

4 comments:

Peggie said...

It was great to see you and mom. I'm just sorry the visit was so short and also that you missed Katie. Can't wait to hear that you made it home safely. Love you both!!!

Katie said...

I hope you had a safe trip the rest of the way home! Love ya!

JP2E said...

The changes look good!
I will drop by on Friday or the weekend and visit. We can also try some additional updates if you like.
Drive safely, see you soon...

CShore said...

Wow, it looks good. I'm glad she was able to help you get set up. It looks like she has a better handle on this than me! I suppose I'll have to ask her how to do some of these things too. Thanks you for the birthday card and gift, I really appreciate it. I was going to call you and thank you personally but with all your travels I didn't want to bug you while you were getting in quality time with them. I am glad you had a good trip and can't wait to hear from you again about your adventures. Love you and Grandmom.