Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On the blog again!

Ok! So I'm blogging on this new site. I do need some help though. I don't know how to lonk with others of our family.
Last weekend was quite full. Saturday we went to the Scherer's anniversary celebration. It was a good time and we were happy to see all of the Scherer kids and grandkids there. It has been a long time since we saw some of them.
Sunday we went to the Aurora theater to see "Noises Off". That is one funny darn show. We were joined by Sue and another friend, Louise. Of course we went to "The Sweet Tomato" after the show.
Today Nancey has some appointments for Mamogram and stuff.
Love.

2 comments:

Tom2e said...

Yo Pop! I found you. Look at your last post, at Chris' comment to see how you can get updates on who is blogging.

Love ya,
Tom

Michael Taylor said...

I've always thought blogspot was a much better format than yahoo 360. welcome aboard.