Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well here it is St. Patrick's Day and the sun is shining, who could ask for anything more. Well, I could for one. I just called about my car radio and another one is on the way. The new tracking #, for those of you who like following these things, is 1z0y58740368056419. It has gotten as far as Atlanta and should be here tomorrow or the next day.
As you know, I have gotten on Facebook. It is very interesting and I am able to hear from so many people I don't get to talk to on a regular basis. I'm having fun just stumbling around and finding things. There are still a lot of things that I don't understand and when I try them, I never know what has happened. Things like the 'Pink Ribbon' thing and the shot challenge.
Nancy & I were scheduled to visit the Aurora Theater last Sunday, but after church, she didn't feel good. I called the box office to see if we could change our date. I got the sales managers voice mail and left a message requesting the change. I didn't get a call back and on Monday, I got my usual E-Mail thanking us for attending. Of course I sent a curt reply expressing my displeasure in hearing form them. Today they called and we are scheduled to go next Sunday. All things have worked out.
I guess that's it for now.

3 comments:

Peggie said...

And a Happy St. Pat's to you too!!! Glad you'll be able to go to the theater this weekend. Hope Mom is feeling better.

It's sun-shiny here today too. I'm so thrilled with that!!!

I'll let you know about this weekend as soon as I know what Malinda has to say. If I don't hear from her today I'll give her a call.

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

Katie said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!! Glad to hear that another radio is on it's way. Good luck!! :) Love ya!!

Sue said...

The radio saga continues........ we will stay tuned.
I haven't made the leap to Facebook yet. I am considering it.