Saturday, March 7, 2009

Frustratung!!!

This is my fourth try at posting this blog. for some unknown reason, this site refuses to let me post photos pertaining to the content. So I'll just go ahead and rattle on.
First off, we went to the groundbreaking at St. John Newman's new church. It was a real good affair and we were all proud of young Jim who helped out by manning (or is it boying) a shovel along side the Bishop. To add to the grandeur, there were a whole flock of Knights there, Dennis included. There was singing, praying and sprinkling all over the place. I have some really nice pictures to show you, but this site won't let me. Sorry.
We then joined the younger Towhey family For salad and pizza in Tucker. Boy was that good stuff. Many of the family were there and a whole lot of laughs.
Then on Thursday, we went to the Capri Restaurant to celebrate Sue's birthday. I had one of the evening specials "Chicken followed by a long Italian word" that included sausage, peppers and onions. It was so good.
Thursday was also the day my radio for my car was to arrive. You guessed it, it didn't show. Friday morning I went onto the UPS web site to track it. It had traveled from Oregon to Arkansas and left there for Nashville. If you want to have some fun, Go to the UPS web site and track this # 1z7165300350277106. This is a very well traveled package.
Today we are getting ready to celebrate Dennis' birthday with dinner to include Mike, Michelle and the children.
I guess that will do it for this blog.
Love.

4 comments:

JP2E said...

If the photos you are trying to use were taken on your new cell phone they may not be actual JPG's. Try loading them onto your computer and changing the name to a (dot)jpg.
Other than that I can offer to drop by and see if we can unknot your problem. I will give you a call on Sunday.
Dinner was really great; Sue and I had a wonderful time...

Katie said...

I'll have to check out the tracking. I think that's so fun to be able to do. I hope your package makes it soon.

CShore said...

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble! Great blog though, thanks for the update.

CShore said...

Oh, and I know what you mean about the tracking. If someone gives me a tracking # I wind up checking the site over and over until it makes it!