Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Festavus Day

It's Tuesday and Tom called early to wish me Happy Festavus Day. This is an important day for Seinfeld fans. (Life imitates art). Thanks Tom.
The temperature is all the way up to 32 deg. Yesterday it was 18 deg. when I went out for the newspaper. I stubbed my toe on the steps. Wow, did that hurt. Today it is a little swollen and all purple.
I'm still basking in the afterglow of Sunday. What a wonderful day to have all the family together. I am well aware that it took some serious effort for some of you to travel so far to be here and Nancy and thank you all for your effort. Sorry Bryan could not be here, but we were all thinking of him. There were so many great moments that day that really showed the real spirit of Christmas that some of them left me with tears of joy in my eyes. (Sorry Debbie, you were not the only one) There was so much love and camaraderie (thank you spell check) in the house, you could just feel it everywhere. I got one of my wishes, a picture of the four generations together. I can't wait to see it posted on a blog.
We were glad to hear that everyone made it back home safe and sound. The day really was, as Heather says, a Christmas extravaganza.
Love & Merry Christmas to all.

6 comments:

Peggie said...

I promise to e-mail that photo to you soon. I haven't taken the time to download anything or blog yet. All in good time...

Thank you for hosting the Extravaganza once again. It is always a great time for everyone involved. It was so busy that I didn't get a chance to see everyone and everything....

Take care, Merry Christmas, Love to all....

Bill T said...

I have some of that also. Happy Festavus!!!!!

CShore said...

We had a blast at your house with everyone. Thanks again for hosting it! Merry Christmas!

Kelly2eVega said...

Thank you so much for your donation Grandpop & Grandmom! It means so much!

JP2E said...

Hey dad!!
Time to BLOG again. Don't make me come over there...

Sue said...

Thanks for coming to my party! Please start blogging again. If we can blog about something like putting a bathroom sink in, I know you can blog about great stories of growing up. I would love to hear stories about your parents and grandparents. Things the children need to hear and pass down through the generations. You know I love that Family History stuff!!!!