Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Challange

Ok. Ive been putting off writing a blog that has been forming in my limited brain for quite a while. This challange gives me a chance to blog without bringing the errant blog to frution. I just love procrastination.
The Book I am currently reading is called Transfer Of Power by Vince Flynn. Page 56 starts out with.......
"The tan well-kept man was shown into the oak paneled office of the chairman of the Democratic National Committee. The rotund and jovial Russ Piper stood from behind his desk and walked over to greet his wealthy visitor. Extending his hand, Piper said, "Prince Kalhil, it is a pleasure to finally meet you."
The book is a novel about Islamic terrorists taking over the White House. It is a good plot and well written novel.
Thanks for the challange.
Love.

3 comments:

CShore said...

Thanks for playing along! Sounds like a good book. Hopefully it never happens!

Peggie said...

Your book sounds scary to me!!!

Can't wait to see you in a week!!! Hope everyone is ready for the annual Great Towhey Christmas Extravaganza!!! I know I am!!

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

Sure it wasn't prince Obama? Never mind, I'm just hallucinating...