Monday, August 25, 2008

The Jersey joint!!!

We ar at Re's house for the night (Monday). Just had a late lunch with Re & Dot. It was a nice mean.
Yesterday was a really great day. Kate & Joe had a gathering at their house and there were a lot of the family. We got a chance to talk with so many relations and the food was outstanding. Kate's house is so well laid out for large gatherings. Everyon there sends their greeting to our whole family.
I am on Re's computer and although I read all the outstanding blogs, (Peg, Katie & Jim) I am not able to comment on them.
Tomorrow we will be off to Harrisonburgh VA for the night. Wednesday we go to Peg & Steve's. I'm really looking forward to a visit with them ( I hope Peg gets home before we get there.
Love.

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Glad to hear all is still well. Looking forward to seeing you and mom on Wednesday. I can't imagine I won't be home in time. Be sure to drive carefully.... Love ya!!

JP2E said...

Peg says the key is under the mat and there are glasses and plates in the kitchen. Maybe Mom can whip up a little something if you get there first...