Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here we go again!!

As usual, I'll try to catch everybody up. It was good to hear from Mike again. I knew he was still around because I saw him at church.
Last Sunday afternoon, we went to the Aurora Theater to see "Dam Yankees". It was a well done, good performance. A bunch of us then gathered at the "Sweet Tomatoes" restaurant to make the day just perfect.
Tonight we went to Smoke rise Baptist Church (it is Wednesday after all) to watch our neighbor's children in a show. It was "Willie Wonka Junior" with all kids. It was well done and very enjoyable.
Tomorrow we will be leaving on our trip north. We will be in Roanoke tomorrow night, then at Katherine's Friday night. Saturday night is 'Dead Fred's Party' so we will be in Holiday Inn, then it's back to Katherine's for Sunday night.
Monday we will go to Jersey to visit Re & Dot. We will leave Re's on Tuesday morning and spend the night in Harrisonburg VA.
Wednesday we will drive to Peg's and spend the night with her. Then it is home on Thursday and back in our own bed.
I'm putting all this in writing so all you kids know our schedule and don't call our friends looking for us.
Love.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you have a good trip!! Be careful! Love ya! :)

Peggie said...

I've got you inked in on my calendar. If I run into any problems with my return trip from Texas I'll call your cell. Just remember...no news is good news in this case!! Have a great time and give everyone up north our love....love ya!!

Bill T said...

Got the schedule. have fun.