Wednesday, August 27, 2008

At Peg's

Just wanted to let everyone know we arrived at Peg & Steves OK. today was the first rain we have seen since we started our trip. The rain was not constant, but it was hard some of the time.
Last knight I checked my gas milage for the day doing 65 MPH or less. It came out to 28 MPG. This was from Re's to Harrisonburg, VA. I was a little disappointed, sine I checked when I first got this car and it was 27 MPG. I really thought it would much more. Maybe I'm expecting too much from my car.
I have been looking for Heather's weekly blog. Could it be that she is not blogging every Saturday like she promised? Ihope everything is all right with her. I really miss the !!!!!!!!!!!.
Love.

1 comment:

JP2E said...

28 MPG is really good for a full-size car! The new 6 cylinder HONDA only gets about 31 on the road, and that is a much smaller and less comfortable car.
I will drop by tomorrow or Friday to visit and hear more about your trip...