Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Leading the good life!!!

It's tuesday and we have been here at Tybee since Saturday. The weather has been great and the good times just keep going. Last night we ate at the 'Crab Shack' (eat your hearts out) and I had Deveiled Crab. I have been walking every morning and watching the sun come up. That is the highlight of my day. It has to be a good day when you can hear the ocean, walk along the beach and watch the sun come up to start the day.
We will be home on Thursday evening.
Love.

4 comments:

CShore said...

Sounds like a blast. I am definitely jealous!

I saw on my blog where you asked about my DSl. I have AT&T DSL Extreme which is supposed to be like 5 or 6 megs. I am having some trouble right now and getting less than a 1 meg connection, so I will have to call them when I get a few minutes and see what they can do to resolve it. So far though I have been impressed with their customer service and the Satellite picture is superior to the cable signal on my tv.

Have fun at the beach and tell Grandmom I said hello and I love her (and you too ya big lug!). You two have yourselves a great time.

Peggie said...

Glad you're having a good time. Of course, being at Tybee, how could you NOT have a good time???? I wish we could be there too..... Be careful on your drive home. Talk to you after you get home. Love ya!!

Sue said...

Your words paint a lovely picture of a stroll on the beach at sun up. Would love to have some of that great seafood. Have fun!

Bill T said...

When your day peaks at 6:30am it must be a long day.