Thursday, October 9, 2008

No story here!

As all of you know, we now have a cell phone with a camera. Like most people with this little wonder, I have been taking pictures. Now the problem comes of what to do with them. Everybody I asked told me the didn't know how to get them off the to use them elsewhere. Well, I went to my local phone store and bought a memory card for the phone. They told me I could put the pictures on the card and then download them. I tried to do this several times and could make it happen. Today, I had nothing pressing to do (I'm retired you know) so worked hard at it and was finally successful.

I thought you might like to see some of the pictures I had stored in limbo.





This is the very first picture I took after I got the phone. I thought it came out good




















A trip to the aquari
um produced this beauty.Oh Kelly you really do justice to to the Penguin world.











Carolyn acquired a new friend at Tybee Island Crab Shack.












The latest picture did not come out as well as most, but it tells about Heather's passion for entertaining. She is front row center.




As I am doing this blog, I find I need a better way to post pictures. They all appear at the top, and I have to move them down. Does anybody know a better way to post pictures?
Love.







3 comments:

Sue said...

That is a great blog with such fun photos. Technology can be fun and I am so happy you are enjoying it so much.

CShore said...

The pictures can be a bit of a pain to get uploaded. I find that using the cut and paste option works best for me. Let me know if you need more info.

Is Kelly working at the aquarium now? I don't have her blog address...

Great pictures by the way!

JP2E said...

Dick Tracy never had such cool stuff!
You don't realize what you can do with a gadget until you get your hands on one.
Keep practicing, you may get that one shot onto YOUTUBE that will make you famous...