Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy - Happy!!!!

First off let me wish Dennis and Doreen a very happy 25th anniversary!!!(and they said it would never last) Hope you have many, many more and that the are just as joyful.
Next I would like to wish a very very happy birthday to Maddy Williams, my brand new great grand daughter. I know she will have many more of these, and she will probably remember them more than this one. All our best to Katie and Bryan
Who could ask for a better day than this a celebration of a life together and a life yet to live.
I still have another story to tell, but it will wait for another day.
Love.

4 comments:

JP2E said...

You are a modern day Walter Winchell!!! Your BLOG is my first notice of Maddy's arrival!!!
Congrats GREAT grandad...

Peggie said...

I must second the congrats to Dennis and Doreen.....25 years...unbelievable!!! It's all down hill from here....take it from me!! LOL

I'll pass on the good wishes to Katie and Bryan. I'm sure they are on cloud 9 right now and checking on the blogs is the last thing on their minds. I'll see them tomorrow and hopefully be able to post some photos of Maddy in the next day or two. Love to all....

Sue said...

What a great announcement and I know how thrilled you were to hear the joyful news. We are all anxiously awaiting your next story, too.

Sue said...

What a great announcement and I know how thrilled you were to hear the joyful news. We are all anxiously awaiting your next story, too.